Software engineer(s) will work on various automotive performance products. Engineer(s) will be focused on software development, support, and new product development. Candidates will be responsible for new internal tools, development of security and data management schemes, and a strong working knowledge of small applications development to support production.
Successful Candidates will have general abilities in the following areas:
- Experience with C. C#, C++, .net, windows applications development, etc.
- Embedded device development.
- Experience with database connected remote client application development.
- Experience with Linux development environments, embedded kernel bring-up, QT, writing driver modules, etc.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- A cheerful, energetic, resourceful, and unrelenting personality.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to function with little guidance.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Complete an online Employment Application